Further ramblings from a distorted mind.

You are free to read my ramblings. You are free to criticise. You are free to hate them and you are free to love them. And I am free to write them. I have taken to writing after more than a decade and nothing will stop me. There will be fiction and there will be pieces of wholesome truth.
You are free to read. You are free to ignore and that's your choice.
A while ago, I had written a piece on "letting go"
The piece was more about my reflections and feelings than a vent out. And like it always is, common mutual friends are all that one needs for that added zest and melodrama in life without which life would be a boring biryani with no elaichi. To make the story short the rambling reached the "concerned friend" via a common friend who for a decade seemed oblivious of my existence but now deemed it perfect to contact me.
The essence of the article was letting go, but she brought about about another angle to it. Of intolerance. Of about me bringing up the whole Muslim /non Muslim just to garner some following. Well, well,well!
I had only known her as a teen, and who in their sanest minds would label a teen as "Religiously intolerant" but what do I say?!
As I had consciously taken  "studying Islam" as a study option after high school my liaison with non Muslims became rather limited, but honestly I do find joy in catching up with someone not sharing the same beliefs as I or even making a new one.
At the end of the day, I am just a mommy of two brats who pours her feelings onto her blog when her tots are tucked safe into bed or while the school bus is a teenie weenie late and the wait unusually long.
So followers or no followers, I am happy writing and will do so till the sun shines for me, if Allah wills.

Comments